Seguidores

Buscar este blog

SEGUIR ESTE BLOG

Translate

CON CARIÑO PARA TI.

jueves, 11 de enero de 2018

IMAGES OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP WITH QUOTES AND THOUGHTS FOR DAYS OF LOVE. COMPILED FROM INTERNET.



TO MY LOVELY FRIEND !

"Heart of Gold" and I am proud to be your friend.... Please give this Heart Of Gold to every person you care about, including me....
Let your smile change the world, but do not 

let the world change your smile ...


In something as small as a tear, drop 

something as big as a feeling.


I love you not only as you are, but as I am 

when I'm with you


Do not be afraid to take a big step ... 

precipice hopping is not passed


Love is all you need. 

If you love me only in dreams, let me be 

asleep forever.

I loved you even before you were born, without knowing but feeling, without looking but knowing you, I loved you because I knew existed somewhere, and now besides love, I can adore.



I see a light in your eyes that makes me get lost in your sweetest tenderness, I see in you the love that I long for ... I see in us a pure love .... no ..... true love lies.
Today and always wish you happiness.

If I had to give you something at this time
I would give a mirror
because the most beautiful after you
is your reflection.
I love you and always love you



Away from me,
but not in my thoughts,
nobody can erase
the love that I feel for you.
Every day, every night, through
my thoughts .... my feelings
intersect with yours and bind our
bodies ..... in full of hugs and kisses ....
feelings.


When love comes to loving couples,
do not make the perfect couple,
There is romance, love and laughter
in friendship we share.
We care enough to listen,
trust and understanding,
to build a life together,
one beside the other and hand.
We both know that we are lucky
and have a good relationship going.
Through the ups and downs,
giving and receiving
our love just keeps growing ...
Because it got the better of you,
and you the best of me,
I guess we have the two of us
to make the perfect "we."


I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

There is nothing better than waking up next to you in the morning. 
Hold me tight, so you can feel what is the passion in your arms and happiness of your lips, look deeper, to fall in love and looking at me with a caress you over my life.



When life THOUSAND REASONS TO MOURN SHOW Show them that you have a thousand and one reasons to laugh!
Never forget that love is WITHIN YOU AND ALL THAT IS AROUND YOU.
Love is life .... PEACE .... JOY .... Just learn ALL COMPONENTS OF THIS BEAUTIFUL GIFT FROM GOD.
HAPPY DAY OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario